Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Nickelodeon UK Announces Plans To Launch Brand New Programming Block Called "Make My Monday" On Monday 8th October 2012

Nickelodeon UK has announced the Nickelodeon UK News in a brand new promo/trailer (below with transcript) that, to celebrate Nick UK premiering and showing brand new episodes of "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles", "SpongeBob SquarePants" and "iCarly" on Nickelodeon UK and Ireland and Nickelodeon HD UK as part of Nickelodeon UK's October 2012 programming line-up, Nickelodeon UK will launch a brand new programming block and stunt called "Make My Monday", where every Monday from Monday 8th October 2012, Nickelodeon UK will premiere brand new episodes of Nickelodeon's brand new action-packed CGI-animated "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" television series, Nickelodeon's hugely popular original animated series ("NickToon") "SpongeBob SquarePants" and Nickelodeon's hit original comedy show "iCarly" from 4.30pm (repeated from 5.30pm on Nick UK's plus one (+1) timeshift channel, Nick Replay UK)!:

Make My Monday... Hilarious ["SpongeBob SquarePants"].

Make My Monday... Action [with "TMNT"].

[Mike: Is that ALL you got?!]

Make My Monday... Random? ["iCarly"]

Make My Monday... Brand New, with SpongeBob, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and iCarly.

This October, Make My Monday Nickelodeon!
According to Nickelodeon UK's brand new "Make My Monday" promo, Nick UK's "Make My Monday" schedule line-up will be:

4.30pm - Brand new episode of SpongeBob SquarePants
5.00pm - Brand new episode of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
5.30pm - Brand new episode of iCarly

(all times plus one (+1) hour on Nick Replay UK)