Friday, January 20, 2012

Nickelodeon UK To Premier Brand New "iCarly" Episode "iLost My Mind" On 6th February 2012

According to Nickelodeon UK and Ireland on their official Twitter profile page (@NickelodeonUK), Nickelodeon UK and Ireland and Nickelodeon HD UK will be premiering and showing the brand new episode of the hit Nickelodeon live action show "iCarly" called "iLost My Mind" on Monday 6th February 2012 at 5.30pm (repeated at 6.30pm on Nick Replay UK) as part of Nickelodeon UK's "iCarly Month" programming stunt which Nick UK and Ireland and Nick HD UK will be holding throughout February 2012:
when is iLost My Mind airing?
@NickelodeonUK - Monday 6th February 5.30pm! It's going to be SO GOOD!
And:
Is it true that iLost My My mind airs on 6th February???? #EEEEEEPPPP.
@NickelodeonUK - YES! 5.30pm! OMG!
Below is a high quality (HQ) high definition (HD) streaming video and transcript of Nickelodeon UK's brand new "Brand New "iCarly" "iLost My Mind", Coming The 6th February, Only On Nickelodeon!" promo/trailer:

iCARLY: FEBRUARY ON NICKELODEON, ALLAN BLATCH from Allan Blatch on Vimeo.

iCARLY: New Episodes in February 2012. Written, Edited and Produced by Allan Blatch for Nickelodeon UK. Graphics by Pixel-DNA, Voiced by Lewis MacLeod, Audio at Jungle Group.

[Freddie Benson (Nathan Kress): It's been three days since...

Carly Shay (Miranda Cosgrove):... since you two kissed? Yeah, I know, I saw it with both my eyes!

Carly: You like her? What is going on?]

Nickelodeon Voice Over actor Lewis MacLeod: In a brand new iCarly, Sam and Freddie have started something that's too much for Sam to handle.

[Carly to Sam: What are you doing in this mental institution?

Sam Puckett (Jennette McCurdy) to Carly: Finger painting. What do you think? (shows Carly her painting of a hand)]

So, how far will they go to rescue Sam?

[Sam's Mother: Hello, Sam.

Sam: Hey, Mom.]

iCarly is about to change forever.

[...]

Brand new iCarly iLost My Mind, coming the 6th February, only on Nickelodeon!
Below is a second streaming video and transcript of Nickelodeon UK's brand new "Brand New "iCarly" "iLost My Mind", Coming The 6th February, Only On Nickelodeon!" promo/trailer:

In a brand new iCarly, Sam and Freddie have started something that's too much for Sam to handle.

Carly Shay (Miranda Cosgrove): What are you doing in a mental institution?

And now iCarly is going to change forever, on brand new iCarly iLost My Mind, coming the 6th February, only on Nickelodeon!

Also available on Nickelodeon HD
Below is a streaming video and transcript of Nickelodeon UK's brand new ""iCarly" "iLost My Mind", This Monday at 5.30, Only On Nickelodeon!" promo/trailer:

This Monday, Sam and Freddie's secret is out!

[Freddie Benson (Nathan Kress): I'm finally getting worried about Sam. It's been three days.

Carly Shay (Miranda Cosgrove): [...] kiss? Yeah, I know. I saw [...]]

And it's driving Sam crazy!

[Carly Shay (Miranda Cosgrove): What are you doing in a mental institution?

Sam Puckett (Jennette McCurdy): If I had the chance, [...]]

In iCarly's most twisted episode yet, you won't believe what happens!

[iCarly viewer on a television screen in the hospital: YAYYYYY!]

[...] iCarly iLost My Mind, this Monday at 5.30, only on Nickelodeon!

Also available on Nickelodeon HD
The brand new "iCarly" episode titled "iLost My Mind" is the first episode from season four of "iCarly" and is a continuation of the "iCarly" episode "iOMG" which Nickelodeon UK premiered on Friday 18th November 2011.

To celebrate Nickelodeon UK and Ireland and Nickelodeon UK HD premiering the brand new "iCarly" episode titled "iLost My Mind" as part of Nickelodeon UK's "iCarly Month" programming stunt in February 2012, below is a high quality (HQ) streaming video (from a Nickelodeon Podcast, and in the 16:9 aspect ratio picture format) of Nickelodeon USA's "New iCarly - iLost My Mind" trailer/promo (and a transcript of the promo) to advertise Nick USA premiering the brand new "iCarly" episode "iLost My Mind" in August 2011:

iLost My Mind Promo from BTR Luver on Vimeo.

Sam and Freddie start dating but does Sam start having second thoughts? Mrs. Benson freaks out when she finds out that her son Freddie is dating Sam.

It was the iCarly kiss that shocked the world.

But nothing will prepare you for what happens next!

[Freddie Benson (Nathan Kress) to Sam Puckett (Jennette McCurdy): Can we talk about the kiss?

This August...

[Gibby (Noah Munck) to Marissa Benson/Mrs. Benson (Mary Scheer): You're son Freddie...

...is dating Sam. [Freddie's Mom screams]]

Are Sam and Freddie in love?

Will Carly keep them together?

Carly Shay (Miranda Cosgrove): Am I supposed to sit here and wait for you guys to have a fight so I can settle it?

Sam: Pretty much.

[...]]

And the biggest question of all...

...[Sam: Have I lost my mind?!]

iLost My Mind, coming this August, only on Nick!
Also, posted by Nickelodeon UK and Ireland on their official Twitter profile page (@NickelodeonUK)
Its finally here #iFans ... iLost My Mind day! Seddies [Sam Puckett (Jennette McCurdy) and Freddie Benson (Nathan Kress) fans] are you READY?!
And:
Only an HOUR to go until BRAND NEW @iCarly .. Who are u watching it with? What will u be munching on? Best Monday Ever!!
Also:
ITS TIME! I'd say OMG... but that would be confusing;) What happened after the kiss? Lets find out #iFans :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say by leaving a comment below! NickALive! welcomes friendly and respectful comments. Please familiarize with the blog's Comment Policy before commenting. All new comments are moderated and won't appear straight away.